Give thanks for the power and relevance of God's eternal word and all we've been hearing in James. Thank God for our partnership with Trinity Church and the blessing of sharing their pulpit at this time.
Pray for the King family and all those who continue to grieve and mourn the loss of loved ones, especially this past year.
Give thanks that even over Zoom (!) when we gather as small groups under His word, He is working by His Spirit to renew our minds and hearts. Pray for your leaders and group members.
Pray for Moses and his family in Hyderabad who are all recovering from covid and have had a very challenging time, and in light of the recent news of the Indian variant and the challenge to that whole nation - may all the CrossMission pastors be salt and light of the hope of Christ at this time.
Pray for our gospel partnership that we might help one another be single minded Christians, as we've been hearing in our Sunday sermons.
Pray for Adam as he continues to get back to full speed, especially with planning future sermon and study series and preparing weekly sermons and studies.
Pray for our service this morning and especially for any visitors to be warmly welcomed and encouraged to see Jesus in our final look at the book of James.
NEWS JUST IN
THE POPES IN CHILE
For the latest prayer news from the Pope family, please do see below.
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
BACK TO OUR BUILDINGS
Here's the plan from now on, enabling us to meet in accordance with current guidelines:
- All will be welcome every Sunday, 10.30am, no booking required.
- We will offer children’s ministry in the church hall for 5-11s, for the duration of the sermon. One parent will join their children to supervise social distancing, whilst Kate offers songs, games and activities. The creche room will also be available, whilst not yet offering supervision.
- There will be an 8am Lord’s Supper (BCP) on the first Sunday of the month, resuming 2nd May.
- We will share the Lord’s Supper at the 10.30am on the third Sunday of the month, commencing 16th May.
- The livestream will still be available.
- We will continue to meet midweek on Wednesdays over zoom for the time being.
- Just as soon as we're permitted to remove masks, sing and share coffee... you'll know!
GOD AND THE TRANSGENDER DEBATE
Got any blogs, articles, podcasts or books to recommend? Just let Adam know.